Monday 5 August 2013

News from some tweets of 2013.08.05




 / Retweeted by 
KHJ interview) many people are curios if I like music more or acting, I'm a little more toward music, like 1%.
@glassy14 / Retweeted by azi/hyunnies pexers
(KHJ interview) you can have love when you're in grandpa age!(O_O) but dancing and singing and acting, you can only do it now!!

@glassy14 / Retweeted by azi/hyunnies pexers
KHJ interview) but love is not easy to have. I really like my job, so for now work is more important than love.

Among celebrities, I'm close to JYJ Kim Jaejoong. Jaejoongie hyung. We drank together in Christmas 2-3 years in a row. We had lived together in the same house. I don't think about Jaejoongie hyung as my rival. Hyung is honest and confident. If you pretend to be strong, people will know cos it's conspicuous. But he's definitely not like that 
http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&oid=420&aid=0000000438&sid1=001&lfrom=twitter

azi767
'Round 3' sold 27,456 physical albums on it's first week of realease.

@azi767
Round 3' is 2nd in Hanteo Chart in First Week of Offline Release


No comments: