Thursday 26 December 2013

SPANISH VERSION OF III PART OF KHJ INTERVIEW "DO YOU KNOW ME " / EVERLOVEVIDEO



SINGER & ACTOR KIM HYUN JOONG

29.   R: It’s difficult to do that with dramas.
KHJ: You gotta wait. That’s not something you can do on your own. Everything else that is under my power, I do it quickly and in a fun way.
29. R: Es difícil hacer eso con dramas.
KHJ: Tienes que esperar. Eso no es algo que puedas hacer por tu cuenta. Todo lo demás que está en mi poder, lo hago con rapidez y de una manera divertida.

30.   R: Sounds like it’s a fun way to live.
KHJ: There will be more fun things after the interview.
30. R: Suena como que es una forma divertida de vivir.
KHJ:  Habrá más cosas divertidas después de la entrevista.

31.   R: Really? I hear you are headed to Young-wal for filming after this. Haha
KHJ: It will be fun in between. All right..a deal! Shall we do just three more questions as last questions?
31. R: ¿En serio? He oído que se dirigen a Young-wal para filmar después de esto. haha
KHJ: Mientras tanto será divertido . Muy bien .. un trato! ¿Haremos sólo tres preguntas mas.

32.   R: Then I want to make a deal as well. You ask and answer your own questions.
KHJ: What I want to say is about my plans hereafter. When I’m done with The Age of Emotions, I plan on doing a drama and a movie in a row. Then I’ll be gone (everyone burst into laughter). This is about all I will say…. move on.
32. R: Entonces quiero hacer un trato así. Haces, y respondes a tus propias preguntas.
KHJ: Lo que quiero decir es sobre mis planes de aquí en adelante. Cuando he terminado con La edad de las emociones, planeo hacer un drama y una película de seguido. Entonces voy a estar ausente (todo el mundo se echó a reír). Esto es todo lo que voy a decir .... seguir adelante.




SINGER & ACTOR KIM HYUN JOONG
33.    R: What's your second one?
KHJ: It's about my goal. I want to challenge myself doing a movie. The one in which I don't necessarily have to be a leading man. You know the kind of role that doesn't fit me, a strong character. Even if it's for a little bit I want to appear as a psychopath in a thriller. A more practical goal is to take on a role of a character who's rich, so I may shoot the drama in warmth unlike the one in The Age of Emotions. That character is financially challenged so I'm physically having a hard time (Everyone bursts into laughter once again). I'm so cold nowadays.
33. R: ¿Cuál es la segunda?
KHJ: Se trata de mi meta. Quiero desafiarme a mí mismo haciendo una película. En la que no necesariamente tengo que ser el actor principal. Usted sabe el tipo de papel que no me encaja, un carácter fuerte. Incluso si es por poco tiempo quiero aparecer como un psicópata en una película de suspenso. Un objetivo más práctico es tomar el papel de un personaje que es rico, por lo que puede grabar el drama en el calor a diferencia de la de La Edad de las Emociones. Ese personaje es desafiado financieramente, así que voy a tener físicamente un tiempo difícil (Todo el mundo se echa a reír una vez más). Tengo tanto frío hoy en día.


SINGER & ACTOR KIM HYUN JOONG

34.    R: Your third one?
KHJ: Yes...I have another goal. I plan to enter a triathlon in July of 2014 (speaking while looking at his manager) with my manager's younger sibling. Haha It's something I really want to do at least once in my life. I've seen a video clip some time ago about a father who tried to make his son's wish come true, so he prepared special equipment, ended up finishing the triathlon together. After watching it, I said to myself that I should challenge myself in doing it. It was very moving. you should watch it.
34. R: Su tercera?
KHJ: Sí ... tengo otra meta. Tengo la intención de entrar en un triatlón en julio de 2014 (hablando mientras mira a su manager) con un hermano menor de mi manager. Haha Es algo que realmente quiero hacer al menos una vez en mi vida. He visto un video clip hace algún tiempo acerca de un padre que intentó hacer que el deseo de su hijo se hiciera realidad, así que preparò un equipo especial, al final terminaron el triatlón juntos. Después de verlo, me dije a mí mismo que debo desafiarme y hacerlo. Fue muy emocionante. tienes que verlo.

35.   R: Yes. Will do. Okay..I will finish up with the last question. When will be The Age of Emotions for Kim Hyun Joong who has debuted 10 years ago?
KHJ: Hmm. Not here yet. I once said in an interview that when the 10 year anniversary hits, I would throw a free concert for my fans. I want to keep that promise. But realistically speaking, it's gotta be a smaller place, right? Let's do it at the Floating Island center near the River Han. It looked pretty available. Haha!
35. R: Si. Lo haré. Bueno .. Voy a terminar con la última pregunta. ¿Cuándo será la era de las Emociones de Kim Hyun Joong, que ha debutado hace 10 años?
KHJ: Hmm. Todavía no aquí. Una vez le dije en una entrevista que cuando llegue el  aniversario 10 años, que harìa un concierto gratuito para mis fans. Quiero mantener esa promesa. Pero hablando en términos realistas, tiene que ser un lugar más pequeño, ¿verdad? Vamos a hacerlo en el centro de la isla flotante cerca del río Han.. Parece bastante disponible. Haha!

Reporter: His self-interview ended with the triathlon. The triathlon talking Kim Hyun Joong was unfamiliar to me just like the overseas fans who said "Ji-hoo sunbae is dancing." Come to think of it, Kim Hyun Joong constantly shows himself but the public might have been seeing only what they wanted to see. It's been 9 years since his debut, and Kim Hyun Joong is going forward toward "The Age of Emotions" one step at a time.
Periodista: Su auto-entrevista terminó con el triatlón. El triatlón hablando Kim Hyun Joong era desconocido para mí al igual que los fans extranjeros que dijeron "sunbae Ji-hoo baila." Ahora que lo pienso, Kim Hyun Joong se muestra constantemente a sí mismo, pero el público podría haber estado viendo sólo lo que querían ver. Han pasado 9 años desde su debut, y Kim Hyun Joong está avanzando hacia "La Edad de las Emociones" un paso a la vez.


EVERLOVE VIDEO 


No comments: