Monday 23 December 2013

HOROSCOPE / KHJ'NEWS AND KHJ INTERVIEW NAMED "DO YOU KNOW ME"

SINGER & ACTOR KIM HYUN JOONG /DEC2013

SINGER & ACTOR KIM HYUN JOONG

HOROSCOPE-GÈMENIS-2013.12.23
A serious day lies ahead. It feels a bit lonely as all those around you
 concentrate on their own needs in silence and isolation. But you'll
 enjoy a great feeling tonight after you solved so many problems
and gotten so much done. Ultimately, this will be a very positive day,
one you will end feeling very proud of yourself!


KHJ'NEWS
@actionhappiness /2013.12.23
"To know what people really think, pay regard to what they do, not what they say" ~ Descartes
@AlienPrinceKHJ 8h
[On IG's lead females] HJ:"I haven't filmed with Jin SeYeon-ssi yet, as for SooHyang, she's easy-going, straightforward & not like a woman."
@AlienPrinceKHJ
Ah so HJ is talking abt a place in Shanghai, Xintiandi.. So happy he got some time to walk around & have fun!


SINGER & ACTOR KIM HYUN JOONG - LAUGHING




@AlienPrinceKHJ 10h
KHJ weibo update: "Walking down streets of the new world.. I heard it's Merry Kiss-mas Day.." http://weibo.com/hyunjoongk  pic.twitter.com/dzt1CvQcgK



An interview of Kim Hyun Joong titled "Do You Know Me?"
@FortheLoveofKHJ /RT by @AlienPrinceKHJ

1.     Reporter (R): You seem to have been showing a more masculine side of you like today for sometime now.
KHJ: I wanted to be more "manly" before and thought that I was manly at that time. But, come to think of it, it was more like a child trying to emulate manliness. Now I don't necessarily do that anymore. Time passes and you naturally become a man. That's what crosses my mind nowadays.

2.     R: You turn 29 in the year 2014. Is it already the time to talk about passing of time?
KHJ: My friends all had that manly look at age 24. I am rather a little late since I have a baby face (laugh).

3.     R: I see that the role you took for this upcoming drama has that masculine character.
KHJ: I don't particularly try to perform my role in a manly way anymore. My tone of voice is lower which makes my lines show masculinity. I don't force acting but perform the role as is which ends up broadening my range of emotions. As I age there are more parts that I can express. Overall, all is good in many ways now. What's inside of me became more diverse, and it's nice to take it out one at a time.

4.     R: Then what do you take out most often this time?
KHJ: This project/drama will become something that will unravel things I've felt and experienced. Memories about the fights, misunderstandings, conflicts with friends will be unraveled here. If I "pretend" it will become more awkward.

5.     R: How is it working with the actresses?
KHJ: I don't know about Jin Sae-Yeon for I haven't done anything with her yet. I like Soo-hyang because she's easygoing. She is not that feminine and straightforward.

6.     R: Your fans in China would be happy when you get there.
KHJ: Would they? Haha By the way, I'm planning on being more active in regards to my Weibo (a chinese SNS). My agency asked to post more photos to generate more followers. Haha

Add caption

7.     R: Does the romanticist character suit you?
KHJ: Romanticist....I don't know it very well. Sounds like protecting someone by being loyal? It's not as if the present era is the Jeosun Dynasty. To be honest, I don't think one can find that many "romanticists" in our generation. People tend to date often casually. Of course, I know the feel of a "romanticist," but I don't think it'll be easy to portray what the authors will write.

8.     R: What are you going to do then? This project is presented as an "emotional, romantic noir."
KHJ: It is packaged that way. haha I think it is more of a period drama. It's rather closer to the drama "The Wild generation" that was very popular some time ago. When this is compared often to "The Wild Generation," it makes me feel good to be compared to such a wonderful drama.

9.     R: Is there any pressure about this being a big project?
KHJ: No. I don't care more just because the production costs 15 billion Won or care less because it costs 3 billion Won. Really..I don't. I don't know since when but it's become "It is what it is."

10.     R: Then, is filming site comfortable?
KHJ: It is always uncomfortable, not to mention many restrictions, but it's fun. I think it's because of the good actors...what you might call an "ensemble." The things I haven't felt before such as working together and asking each other "did you eat yet?" make me feel like a part of the team. That's what I like. Once you are stuck together somewhere in the country, you                                                                                                         have no choice but to get to know each                                                                                                         other.

11.    R: So, could we expect to see some romantic scenes in this drama? To tell you the truth, there were many scenes that were too over-the-top lovey-dovey in the past dramas. For example, you whispered a line "I can go anywhere with a white cloth and the wind" in Boys Over Flowers.
KHJ: The lines are more realistic now so it's easier to act. To be honest, I've only been fighting mostly, so there was no time to do romantic scenes.

12.    R: Then, are you fighting well?
KHJ: Yes. I'm having fun(?). I find that getting beat up makes feel better than hitting someone.

13.    R: It sounds like your upcoming China shooting will be fun.
KHJ: It was originally scheduled for a month but looks like we'll be staying for only 2 weeks, which makes it more difficult. But, I'm looking forward to it a lot. The Hong Kong actor, Jackie Chan, is filming there currently at our Chinese filming set. I heard he bought the set to shoot a film. It's going to be fun to shoot the drama as well as see Jackie Chan.

P.S. A full interview in Korean is at the following: m.cyworld.nate.com/blog/postView.php?home_id=a1592804&post_seq=3898659
http://tl.gd/n_1ruja86 · Reply
Report post (?)

No comments: