Tuesday 24 December 2013

HOROSCOPE /HEARTS ON FIRE / THOUGHTS / KHJ'4D / KHJ'VIDEO NEWS / KHJ FUTURE TIPS / EVERLOVEVIDEO.


SINGER & ACTOR KIM HYUN JOONG /HIS NEW DRAMA
 "INSPIRING GENERATION" - 2014.01.15 ON KBS2.

HOROSCOPE
Your heart turns red and radiate love to give your fellow man, now on this day you want to open the doors of your home and share with friends and strangers, there will always be a lot to give you, especially love and affection.
"A child born at midnight and brings his message of peace."

Tu corazón se tiñe de rojo para dar e irradiar amor a tus semejantes, ahora quieres en este día abrir las puertas de tu hogar y compartir con propios y extraños, pues siempre habrá mucho que dar en ti, sobre todo cariño y afecto.
“Un niño nace esta medianoche y nos trae su mensaje de paz”.


SINGER & ACTOR KIM HYUN JOONG

 HEARTS ON FIRE @actionhappiness
TO KNOW WHAT PEOPLE REALLY THINK, PAY REGARD TO WHAT THEY DO, NOT WHAT THEY SAY"  DESCARTES

SINGER & ACTOR KIM HYUN JOONG

THOUGHTS
WHENEVER I REBELLED AGAINST SOMETHING,
IT WAS BECAUSE I WAS SEEKING A NEW PATH,
WHICH IS A GOOD THING,  BUT WHENEVER I WAS
ARROGANT, BELIEVING THAT MY ELDERS KNEW NOTHING,
I MISSED OUT ON LEARNING MANY THINGS.


SINGER & ACTOR KIM HYUN JOONG

"ANYONE WHO DESCRIBES KHJ DOESN'T KNOW HIM"
ALL THE INFORMATION IS NOT OFFICIAL ONLY KEYEAST CAN DO IT.

KHJ'4D
1.     Im Soo Hyang said "We had rehearsals of action scenes, so Kim Hyun Joong treats me hard like a guy." Kim Hyun Joong made a quick response, "Well, she's same as a guy" and his agreeable response made people burst into laughter. The two added "but we will definitely show heartbreaking love in the drama, please look forward to seeing it."

2.     R: You have many fans already and that would generate even more fans. How does it feel to know that there are many people all over the world who watches your every move? You even made the cover of a South American magazine.

KHJ: Feels good. I had concerts in Japan this past October, and there were many fans greeting me, making me happy. But honestly, the overseas fans don’t really know me well. They like Ji-hoo from Boys over Flowers, not me (My 2 cents…dear KHJ, you are so wrong about that…lol). I saw that those fans couldn’t get used to what I did there. When I danced in the countries I visited for the first time, they would say “Ji-hoo is dancing well.” They know I’m a singer but because it’s their first time seeing me that way, they are taken aback. Not to mention, I’m physically more fit than when I was in Boys Over Flowers.

VIDEO FRON HYUNBAR/ PUDON INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT IN SHANGHAI - 2013.12.19


KHJ'FUTURE TIPS
1.    KHJ DRAMA "INSPIRING GENERATION" WILL HAVE A HUGE SUCCESS.
2.    KHJ WILL BE VERY SOON "UNCLE"
3.    KHJ WILL GO TO THE MILI WITH HIS 3 FRIENDS JYJ








No comments: