Tuesday 20 March 2018

MY GEMENI MAN


BELLÍSIMO VIDEO CON SUBTÍTULOS "LET ME BE THE ONE", creo que es la canción.


HOY 17 SALIÓ KHJ, DE GIMPO, PARA OSAKA, PERO IRA EN VUELO DIRECTO? LLEGARÁ A HANEDA Y LUEGO TOMARÁ UN TREN BALA?
OSAKA TIENE 2 AEROPUERTOS UNO PARA VUELOS DOMÉSTICOS O INTERNOS LLAMADO ITAMI Y EL OTRO PARA VUELOS INTERNACIONALES LLAMADO KANSAI.
HASTA HOY NO TENEMOS VIDEOS DE SU LLEGADA.
     Esta bellísima postal, con un maravilloso mensaje para KHJ, para decirle que eso es lo que pensamos de KHJ, cada vez que va a iniciar un concierto que es sin duda un enorme pero maravilloso estrés.


from @kikakhj /18marzo de 2018
Osaka 1st
HJ: “As I’ve repeatedly done the tours, I feel better and better. At the first tour in Seoul, I was very nervous. Now I’ve gotten used to it, I can see each one of your faces. While I’m dancing, I can see who is trying hard cheering for me.”
He’s really watching us
😳💚
Mas palabras de KHJ, de su concierto en Osaka en la que tenía 2 presentaciones.
from @sunsun_sky /domingo 18demarzode2018

HJ Korean part:
Male fans are here2. Don’t feel shy. Hope many male fans come n enjoy it too. Is it worth coming? (MaleF: yay) Ahh Let’s push tension up. Is it worth coming? (MF:yayy louder) ahhh (other MFs: yayyy) ahhh... Among all Haze shows, this show was run most non stop.

from @kikakhj /18marzo de 2018
Osaka 1st
HJ: “You wish it were a handshake event? If that is the case, I wish I had 8 or 11 hands like squid tentacles. I will try my best like I shake hands with 11 people at a time, so please support me. “

uno de los últimos gorros de KHJ, es de la marca KANGOL, con el símbolo del canguro

from @iamElisaxx
HJ: No puedo entender si hay 3000 personas aquí o 500. Fui a Sudamérica, y allí, podía sentir las voces de 10.000 con un pequeño número de personas ...👽💕

from Osaka concert @BirgitChung obtenemos esta bella foto de KHJ


from @pinkfloccus: palabras de KHJ
He said that it's hard to perform on the stage😭 (because fans are so calm....😔)

from @kikakhj  /Osaka 1st
HJ:Next song is better than Handshake.I don’t think we can hold a Kiss event, but hope to deliver Kiss w/this song.”
He said in Japanese “Tsugino kyoku-wa”meaning “Next song is” For him,the pronunciation of “Tsu” was difficult, but practiced well&now became pefect
👍🏻

from @sunsun_sky /HJ’s Korean part: “Hope we cherish passions we have today as good memories and meet again next time.” 💚

 from @kikakhj  /Osaka 1st
HJ: This is your favorite song,but sometimes turns to the one u hate most.”
All:
👏🏻👏🏻
HJ:Today for u to stay favorite, I will sing alone.’If I wouldn’t be picked, didn’t want anyone else to be picked...’
I will sing this song for Osaka. I’m Your Man.”

MIREN ESTA BELLEZA DE YURI
from @kikakhj /1st
HJ “As for me,no matter how I like the artist,I can’t sit more than 3hrs.I wanna go to toilet,wanna have some drinks with my friends after the concert,even the reservation time comes, stuck with many encore numbers...”
No matter how u don’t care for,want to stay longer w/ U
💚

from @Princessmich123
After his medley of ballads, he told fans to stand up. But he told a fan seated near the front that it was ok for her to sit down (think he saw it wasn’t convenient for her to stand). As usual besides his 200% performance on stage, HJ is always observant & caring for fans💚👍😊
from @kikakhj /Osaka 1st
HJ:Today as special,invite a fan to the stage
All:Eh~”
HJ:Such a [bad]mood..It’s ur “Eh~”when u hate most.

BELLO ROSTRO, HERMOSA EXPRESIÓN, ATRACTIVO INMENSO.
MÁS PALABRAS DE KHJ DE LAS CONVERSACIONES CON SUS FANS
@kikakhj /Osaka 2nd
HJ: I was worried about HAZE tour this time. Didn’t sure if many fans would really have waited for me. I wasn’t worried about Japan. But Bolivia, Chile, Mexico...many fans had waited for me with the unchanged feelings. I think I will go to many countries.”


@kikakhj / Osaka 2nd
HJ: “Until we meet again, please cherish the passion you got today. See you again!”
Greetings of the ending...
HJ&Members: “Otsukaresama (Good work!)”
All: “Aishiteruyoooo (Love you~)
💚
HJ: “Bokumo aishitemasu (I love you, too.”
@kikakhj / Osaka 2nd
HJ:”...Anyways I’m not good at delivering my words in heart, but I believe we can communicate by heart to heart. “Am I right? (in Japanese)”
Today’s encore is to the death... Unbreakable”

@kikakhj /Osaka 2nd
HJ: I was worried about HAZE tour this time. Didn’t sure if many fans would really have waited for me. I wasn’t worried about Japan. But Bolivia, Chile, Mexico...many fans had waited for me with the unchanged feelings. I think I will go to many countries.”
@kikakhj /Osaka 2nd
HJ: “Everyone, please stand up”
All stood up, then suddenly HJ said,
“Please sit down!”
HJ found a fan with a cane tried to stand up
HJ: “It’s OK. ‘You are my special fan (in Japanese)’ Sorry I said “Stand up.”
He is such a sweetest man in the world
❤️

UNA VEZ MÁS SU HERMOSA SONRISA, COMO GOZA ESTAR EN LOS ESCENARIOS
@kikakhj / Osaka 2nd /Strained his voice, sang “I’m Your Man”
“Actually it is not an easy thing to do 2 concerts in a day. Focussing on a positive power~’I can do it!’...”
Just remembered what he said in the beginning of the concert.
At the end of the song, said “Aishite imasu (I love u)”
😢
@kikakhj / Osaka 2nd
“Does my nose still look OK? I’ve been worried about it. I can’t stop thinking about it while I’m singing...I don’t want u to come to see me off at the airport tomorrow. If I found u came, I would not do any encore next time.”
@kikakhj / Osaka 2nd
HJ: Today, I feel I have run through fastest among the past Haze tours...(suddenly stop talking )...umm I was thinking about something else.
“Gomenne (Sorry in Japanese)”
Thought I was gonna die by listening to his cute way to say “Sorry” in Japanese
🙈💓💦


UNA OBRA DE ARTE DE BLANCBELLE

@kikakhj / Osaka 2nd
Male fan: “HJ!!”
Then other male fan yelled also.
HJ: That would be great if more male fans come without hesitation. There’s nothing to ashamed of, right? (to male fans) How is it so far? Is it worth seeing?”
Male fans: Yeah~!!
HJ: There you go!
😊
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
CON TODO LO QUE EXPRESÓ KHJ, EN OSAKA SOLAMENTE NOS QUEDA DECIR QUE SE SENTÍA MUY SEGURO DE SI MISMO, FELIZ, CONFIADO COMO ARTÍSTA Y COMO SER HUMANO MARAVILLOSO. TODO LO QUE DIJÓ FUE HERMOSO. YO GOZO CADA UNA DE SUS PALABRAS.
#2VIDEO DEL POST
TIME 3:55 POSTED 1 DE AGOSTO DE 2013 / 240Kviews.

No comments: