Sunday 18 February 2018

FOR A LONG TIME WE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR YOU / BOLIVIA-CHILE-MÉXICO(1)

 OMG, AQUÍ KHJ ARROPADO CON LA BANDERA BOLIVIANA, CÓMO NO ADORARLO, SE ROBÓ EL CORAZÓN DE TODA BOLIVIA.

 AQUÍ APARECE KHJ, CONVERSANO CON UNA BELLA NIÑA BOLIVIANA, QUE SE PORTÓ MUY BIEN NADA DE NERVIOS, NI LLANTOS, CON KHJ, LO MIRABA MUY ATENTAMENTE. MIREN LA CARITA DE LA NIÑA VIENDO A KHJ.

 EN ALGÚN MOMENTO KHJ LE DICE QUE VA A CANTAR "I AM YOUR MAN", Y QUE NO QUIERE QUE NADIE SE PONGA CELOSA.

QUE HERMOSO REGALA, DEBE SER UNA GUITARRA BOLIVIANA MUY ESPECIAL.
LEAMOS ESTAS HERMOSAS PALABRAS DE @iamElisaxx
I always thought that if I meet Hyun Joong someday .. all my love for him may disappear... and guess what ??
IT GETS BIGGER !
❤️
I want more and more !
Now I understand why fans do the tour with him... it’s impossible not to love him after meet him..
I love you Hyun Joong
***********************************************
OTROS PAISES VECINOS MANIFESTARON SU PRESENCIA Y APOYO AL CONCIERTO DE HAZE BOLIVIA CON ARREGLOS FLORALES, VEAMOS
 KIM HYUN JOONG  TOUR WORLD HAZE BOLIVIA  17.02.78
Arreglos florares !!! de parte los fanclub
Proyecto !!! SS501 World Projects and News
Agentina  - Bolivia - Ecuador - Honduras - Panama  - Paraguay
 
PRESENTE  !!!  Full Creditos 

INFORMACIÓN PARA ESTAR SIEMPRE CONECTADA CON TU LIDER Y APOYÁNDOLO


KHJ ACABA DE TERMINAR SU CONCIERTO EN BOLIVIA, FUE UN ÉXITO TOTAL Y TODO SALIÓ A  LA PERFECCIÓN. TRATAREMOS DE RECOGER A TRAVÉS DE ALGUNOS TUIT DETALLES DEL EVENTO:
@sunsun_sky
HJ: “It’s already the last song of the concert.”
“There are encore songs. The number of encore will depend on your support cheers.” “It was so great to come to Bolivia and see all of you. Pls keep on supporting me so that I can come to Bolivia again.”

@sunsun_sky
HJ: “ I am going to sing for a beautiful lady in Bolivia.”
“She is a very young lady so I hope you don’t get jealous or anything like that.”
“I will sing ‘I am your man.’”

HJ: “It was so great that everyone was singing ‘Because I am stupid’ together with me. If I had a cellphone, I wanted to record it to keep it myself.”
HJ: “Pls give a big round of applause.” “Do you wanna take a pic together.” “Thank you.”
“ I will keep singing. I think fans in Bolivia has been waiting for this next song quite for a while.” “Please.”


ESTAS EXPRESIONES DE KHJ QUE DERRITEN
MAS INFORMACIÓN DEL CONCIERTO HAZE EN BOLIVIA:
FORM  : Jen Yeow Khj en FB.


No comments: