Saturday 24 October 2015

HOROSCOPE / IG*VIDEO: 감격시대 용인세트장에서 김현중/ "Can't Take My Eyes Off Of You" LYRICS / CLOSER VIDEO.




HOROSCOPE-GEMENIS-
Your family, economic and professional life with very good forecasts. Take care of health.In the sentimental issues uncertainty and insecurity



KHJ INSPIRING LOVE

Putting music video background to this beautiful song that says "I can not take your eyes off" while KHJ moves on the set of recording is so tender and romantic. Following the video letter that makes you shrink the heart and bring tears, because we can observe that KHJ does not know about all it is making while He is recorded; as they are always recording him. gettiing know about all is impossible for many individual cases, but KHJ knows in general about all these case. KHJ in general also has a radar that detects the range of feelings that he awakens, inspires and provokes.

Ponerle de fondo musical a este video la bella canción que dice "No puedo quitarte los ojos de encima", mientras KHJ se traslada en el set de grabación es tan tierno y romántico. A continuación del video aparece la letra que te hace encoger el corazón y brotar lágrimas por que se ve a KHJ que ni se entera de eso, como siempre lo están grabando. Imposible que se entere de tantos casos particulares, pero KHJ si sabe de ello en general- Además tiene un radar que detecta la gama de sentimientos que Él despierta, inspira y provoca.

TIME 1:55 - POSTED 25MARCH2014 BY 유미희(Yumihui ). MUSICAL THEME ""Can't Take My Eyes Off Of You"


"Can't Take My Eyes Off Of You"

You're just too good to be true.
Can't take my eyes off of you.
You'd be like heaven to touch.
I wanna hold you so much.
At long last love has arrived.
And I thank God I'm alive.
You're just too good to be true.
Can't take my eyes off of you.



Pardon the way that I stare.
There's nothing else to compare.
The sight of you leaves me weak.
There are no words left to speak.
But if you feel like I feel.
Please let me know that it's real.
You're just too good to be true.
Can't take my eyes off of you.

I need you baby, if it's quite all right,
I need you baby to warm a lonely night.
I love you baby.
................................................
.................................................



The film CLOSER with Julia Andrew, Natalie Portman, Jude Law & Clive Owens/Good/sound track marvellous / the film start with the song "I CAN'T TAKE.....". Enjoy it, it is real good.

No comments: