Wednesday 6 June 2018

YOU ARE MY HERO, MY CONQUER, MY FIGHTER, MY UNBREAKABLE.



HOY 4 DE JUNIO, LUNES PARTIENDO DEL AEROPUERTO DE  GIMPO DIRIGIÉNDOSE A TOKIO, PARA PROMOCIONAR SU NUEVO ALBÚM "TAKE MY HANDS"

SOLAMENTE CON TU VOZ, MI ALMA Y CORAZÓN SE SIENTEN FELICIES. FELIZ CUMPLEAÑOS, MI AMOR. COMO QUISIERA DARTE UN ABRAZO Y UN BESO FUERTES PERO TIERNOS A LA VEZ

@kikakhj (palabras de KHJ en el FM/TMH del 5 de junio
HJ: I wanted to make this kind of atmosphere with u all. Isn’t this nice? The first time, isn’t it? A bit like a dinner show.This is a prep for 20yrs later. No worries! You all are fine after 20 yrs, and we’ll be together. Let’s stay healthy! See u in my dinner show after 20yrs!
   HJ: What is special about HAZE Japanese version is the main is the guitar.  Originally [KR ver] the main is piano. Now, close your eyes...[remembered everyone claimed before] Oh well, do whatever u want.

@kikakhj
After singing HAZE by sitting on a chair
HJ: I’m embarrassed as it seems the person sitting in front keep watching my knee...”
HJ was wearing a ripped jeans (knee

    HJ wants to talk more though MC says it’s over.
HJ: Time to finish Talk already??
MC:Time to get yourself ready [for live performances]
HJ:Isn’t it shorter than the script
MC: We’ve done longer than the script...
So many things he wants to talk about his musi


@kikakhj / KHJ's words in FM OF TMH 5 de junio de 2018
HJ: “My favorite genre of music is Your story or re:wind type. I want to develop these kinds of music, and keep making. I hope everyone enjoy my music feeling this is the KHJ music, or the music what KHJ wants to express.”
HJ: “No matter the genre, I listen to various kinds of music lately. While I’m listening, I always think how I can make better music. I want to deepen my thoughts on how would I want my music to be, and I believe I can make better music.”

KHJ  SI ES VALIENTE CÓMO SE ATREVE CON ESOS HUESITOS Y PEYEJOTOS QUE TIENE HACER EJERCICIOS TAN FUERTES, EL DEBE HACER EJERCICIOS DE PISCINA, DE NATACIÓN.

@kikakhj
1st
Establishment of HENECIA MUSIC
HJ: “I know many fans have been worried about it. I heard that as many fans are so worried, the phones of my company keep ringing endlessly”
To be continued...

1st
HJ:I am working on making good company for everyone.I got support from wonderful persons, & I could establish this company,so you don’t have to worry about it. What u should worry is just one thing - How u are going to enjoy
music from now on.

What HJ wants to express by his music
HJ:  “Music that I want to deliver to you is the words inside of me, the things I want to deliver to you...I want to put those into my music.”

    When start writing songs?
HJ: I’ve been thinking about many thing while I was in MS.I think the place like military gave me a lot of things.I feel I got many in 2yrs.The most I felt while I was making songs was I want to read various books and pay attention to my surroundings.”

@kikakhj / How do you make songs?
HJ: It’s not like I make it alone, but with band members. Sometimes band members put codes first, and I put melody, and sometimes I tell them codes or melody first and they set to music
To be continued...

HJ: “I believe we can make better lyrics, compositions, and arrangements by not making alone, but with ideas from many people. This time, Gemini Band helped me a lot, and such songs got on in lives.”
MC: I read some of your interviews. Didn’t know you were such a music mania. I was surprised.
HJ: Just because I am a singer.(in Japanese) (Laugh)

FM June 5th~2nd
HJ: “I really liked rock music since I was a kid, and I’ve always said I wanted to perform rock someday. This time I could make it come true like this, and now I’d like to express my gratitude towards staffs and band members who have supported my music.” UNA VEZ MÁS, QUE ELEGANCIA, QUE PERCHA, LO QUE SE PONGA Y DEL COLOR QUE SEA, LE QUEDA FANTÁSTICO.
VIDEO #1/ Korea music, Published on 9 June 2017, KIM HYUN JOONG - STAY HERE/ JAPAN SINGLE ALBUM REWIND 2017
VIDEO #2 DEL POST



ESTE VIDEO VA 2 VECES, PUES NO SE COMO ELIMINARLO.
ESTE POST TIENE LO QUE MÁS ME GUSTA, RECOGER PALABRAS DE KHJ EN SUS FM, ME FASCINA SABER LO PIENSA, ESO ME PERMITE CONOCERLO UN POCO MÁS.

HE QUERIDO ENVIAR ESTE POST, YA PUES LA MAYORÍA DE LAS VECES LAS NOTICIAS VAN ATRASADAS, PUES COMO USTEDES SABEN LA VIDA ARTÍSTICA DE KHJ, ES INTENSA, Y SIEMPRE TIENE MUCHAS ACTIVIDADES, QUE SE HACE DIFÍCIL ESTAR AL DÍA.


No comments: