Sunday 17 June 2018

THE BEST NINJA IS MY KHJ

POST # 885 / VERDAD QUE SE VE PRECIOSO
A CONTINUACIÓN RESUMIMOS ALGUNOS CONTENIDOS DE LOS FM A TRAVÉS DE TUITS DE KIKA
@kikakhj
FM-2
1. HJ found a mom and daughter in the front seat came to his FM for the first time.
HJ said to the daughter, “You may have a popular idol in your heart, but I want you to see me, too.”
*He mentioned a big JP entertainment company’s name,but I’m not brave enough to say it here
🙈

2HJ: “I will fall in love with some one in the future. but I don’t think I can do that much for her like I do now [for my dogs].
FM-2
How is your pet?
3HJ:They are fine.I want to go home early and feed them. It doesn’t mean they are not feeded now.
MC:OK, I will become your dog. Now show us how u act in front of your dog!
HJ: Aniyaaa (No way!)
[Can’t make elderly MC play a dog]
HJ: Jump!Pappa~Papa~
Tips from 4HJ for 2 seconds meeting him👽💡
1. Speak by impactful way
2. No greeting
3. Say only the thing you want
*A fan has been taken Korean lesson for a year to deliver her message directly to HJ during just 2 seconds in an event, but when she finally stood in front of HJ, she just blanked out, and said, “Learned. Aaaaaaa” - Time’s up, pushed by a staff. ¡GRACIOSO! FM-2
HJ thanked the good result on Oricon. The above ranks of him are all groups, and they use almost all the means to push up sales. HJ is the only Solo among them, that makes him No.1 in Solo.
HJ: I don’t know what means they use, but I’ve done a lot of handshakes. haha...😂
FM-2 How do u relax in a hotel?
MC’s image of HJ~Light up an aroma candle,swirl the wine slowly around in glass...
HJ usually won't go streight back to the hotel, he holds a small gathering party w/staffs, back to hotel, fall down to bed, wake up w/the smell of BBQ in his hair
FM-2
Después de cantar ASTRAEA y "WAKE ME UP"
Con el sonido "Baaang", sintió un calambre en el cuello.
HJ: "Me asusté, pero no mostré la menor insinuación de eso. 'Porque soy un profesional (en JP)' "
El evento podría haber terminado solo con la primera canción

FM-2
After an explosion of laughter at the story of manner patch...
HJ: "Even in this atmosphere, I will show you how I can sing sadly as a pro."
♪HAZE Japanese version♪

@iamElisaxx Now, the problem is ... that we will try to find out whether he is wearing or not the manner patch 😳😂💦


FM-2
It's Over♪
HJ felt uncomfortable doing the narration part as it's not song nor rap,but he tried w/confidence,then got a good feed back
HJ:Evryone got excited not knowing the meaning. It says,"We won't see each other anymore.Don't contact me!"That's not my words,just lylics! FM-2
HJ:”If everyone wishes.."
HJ tried to add One More Time in the set list of the Fall Tour again&see Seo Hyun-san(Bassist).She shook her head
🙅🏻HJ laughed and said,
HJ:”This song may become like a spare tire”
So challenging to work for HJ..

FM-2
HJ was worried when he established HENECIA MUSIC, but now he has Gemini band, staffs, and fans, they are all like family to him, so he is not worried about anything at all.



FM-2
He thought he wouldn't have chances to act any more... [Drama]
HJ: ...but because I have you all, the production side gave me the offer. Maybe you all are the ones who make my future, and I'm thankful for that.

FM-2
This song is also the one that came true because of the miracle 2 sec in a handshake event~One More Time
He felt different from the time when he recorded OST
HJ:I feel it was not like this.I just feel so sad when I sing this.Maybe that because I've grown up in the past 8yrs
FM-2
HJ struggled a lot to make the song 'Misery'. He thought that he wanted to quit many times in the middle of it. That's why his heart becomes full when he sings 'Misery'
👽💚
FM-2
During a handshake event, a fan asked him to have a photo session for fans during the FM,but HJ rejected it softly
HJ: If the fans in 3F took it,they just got me like ants
🐜I will post a pic instead. 2 sec of meeting me at the handshake event makes various things come true✨

PUBLISHED BY FUMI/ 6APRIL2017 / TIME 4:20 / 3Kviews

video #2
PUBLISHED BY aya06hyun /TIME 3:17 / 1K views

No comments: