Sunday 22 April 2018

MY WILD WOLF IS A MUSICIAN

from @planetepics
Parents hover over their ever growing chick. Parents will go to sea for days or even weeks at a time to feed on ice fish and krill. They store this food and then walk the long ten miles back to the colony to feed their single chick.


PALABRAS DE KHJ en HAZE del sábado 21 de abril de 2010 from
@kikakhj
Tokyo Apr 21
a) HJ:You must be anxious to listen to them (new songs) right?
Fans: Sing it!
HJ: We’re in April. U want me to sing though the album will be released after a month and a half later? No way! (싫어요!)
Though he said “No way!”,afterall he sang “Take My Hand” a little
💚
      b) About visiting foreign countries by HAZE]
HJ: I thought such people living in faraway countries can be enthusiastic fans through watching videos.

(mi opinión : NO ES CIERTO ESO QUE PIENSAS KHJ, queremos ver tu actuación, escuchar tu voz y sentir la ternura de tu alma y corazón). POR FAVOR COMPRENDE LO QUE ES UNA PRIMERA IMPRESIÓN & REACCIÓN Y LUEGO A CONCIENCIA DECIDIR QUE TU VOZ, TU MÚSICA, TU BAILE LO ES TODO.
c)Tokyo - Apr 21
HJ: I can see some faces of fans who came to the concert in Thai. I can see their faces. I can see all from this stage. Anyways I sincerely thank u from the bottom of my heart for coming to such a distant place.
d)from @KHJHeneciaPerú

       "La reacción (del público) después de anunciar los videos gratis no fué tan buena. HJ dijo que la mejor reacción de todas es cuando se quita la ropa, después de todo
       e)Tokyo Apr 21
HJ: Why did u come to be my fan?
Fans: Drama!
HJ: Ah~~drama...Just as I thought, drama is important. Right now I’m doing my best for its preparation, so I think you can see it soon. (Maravilloso, casi todos conocimos a KHJ, por BOF o Playful kiss con esos dramas nos enganchó para siempre).

       TRATA DE CREAR OTRA SEDE EN SEÚL Y REALIZAR TU TRABAJO LO MÁS QUE PUEDAS EN SÉUL, CONSEGUIR INVERSIONISTAS O COMPAÑIAS COREANAS. TIENES QUE CUIDARTE NO SOLAMENTE DE SALUD, TAMBIÉN DE TUS FINANZAS E INVERSIONES.
Siempre se les aconseja a los inversores no poner todos los huevos en una sola canasta, es decir diversificar la inversión. KHJ : Tienes que INVERTIR EN OTROS MERCADOS, NO TENGAS MIEDO A LA PRIMERA IMPRESIÓN, LA MAYORÍA SE QUEDARÁ Y LOS POCOS QUE SE VAYAN NO VALEN LA PENA. EL MUNDO ESTÁ DESESPERADO POR CONOCERTE.
f) from @sunsun_sky
1. Ended!!!! I have never seen HJ talk this much!!!!! Ommmmmmmm He was like talking in his room with his friends!!!!! Soooooooo super honey sweeeet!!!! So much fun!!!! Love him soooo much!!!! Kyaaaaa!!!! the best!!!!!!
2. 1/Gd morning, evry1.  Ystday, one angel came out to see me in Narita and thanks to her I was able to find my hotel n the concert site without any problem. I can’t just thank her enough. So now I know I’m somewhere in Ginza. Lol
3. 2/HJ seemed to be in a very good mood last night! I think he is quite good at finding reasons to make each concert special. Also my impression was that there are quite many things in the pipeline for HJ and he is very energized for them
4. 3/HJ said he was esplly happy cuz it was his first time meeting fans after Henecia Music establishment. Now he can do/produce/manage music more freely in the way he wants. He wl also upload concert vids2 so that fans don’t hv to try2take vids hiding their cams but enjoy concert.
5. 4/HJ was very happy n proud2say that he wl release JPN mini album in June wth the songs that he wrote, composed n produced! 🎉 (sooo cute the way he said it^^😍) Fan Meetings planned in June too with 11songs! (HJ, PLS LIVE STREAM AT LEAST ONE OF THE FM! PLS🙏🏼)
6. 5/During HAZE Tour, HJ seemed very impressed wth the power of drama when he met fans in far away countries who came to know him thru drama. He mentioned in acting he can draw frm his life experiences n he’s very diligently getting ready fr acting. He seems very positive abt it.
7. 6/The funniest thing last night was when HJ was trying to figure out line stamps that a fan requested. I actually didn’t know what was being talked abt. I thought it was sthng like a JPN anime character, as HJ was making many thump/or whatever gestures. 😆
8. 6-a/When HJ finally figured it out, I did too. And yasss I wl dwnld HJ line stamps 4sure. He’s expecting abt 10000 dwnld so every1 get ready when it’s released!😁 Later I learned there’s line stamps with voice! So line stamp wth HJ voice! OHHHH YASS OFC I NEED THEM IN MY LIFE RN!
9. LINE stamps are emoticons or animated emoticons you can use in LINE app, just in case you are not familiar with them.^^
10. 7/I think I covered main things n there r many translations n vids available so now I wl go n have some real JPN food. Yesterday, I had a burger 😭, tasty but too American to me living in the USA and later Chinese. 😆 So I really need JPN food. Enjoy ur day! Much love from JPN!
    TIENES QUE SALIR DE TU ZONA DE CONFORT, QUE ES JAPÓN. RECORRE EL MUNDO SIN MIEDO, FIGHTING. EL MUNDO TE PERTENECE. NO ES FÁCIL, ES ESTRESANTE, PERO NECESARIO.
VIDEO POSTED BY HANNiA IVONNE 11 DE MARZO DE 2018 / TIME 3:58

VIDEO DEL POST #2

POSTED BY HANNIA IVONNE  AT 20JUNE 2017/ 35Kviews.

No comments: