Monday 23 April 2018

KHJ's SONGS LETTERS & HIS VOICE ARE MAKING A PERFECT MATCH.

form @kikakhj
Tokyo 22 /
      1. It was planned to be the same set list like yesterday, but HJ changed today's.
HJ: I’ll show u how small changes make difference.

2. After singing ‘The Words I Want to Say” ~ Fans cheered him up by calling his name. Suddenly a guy shouted, “Hyun Joong!!”
HJ: Thanks to that male fan, I’m fully charged”

  3.     HJ: ”How long has it been? What time is it now?
Fans “6:00pm” (Concert began at 6
HJ: “6:00?!”
“Usotsuki [liar]!! How was my pronunciation?  ‘Tsu’ (in Japanese)”
He used to not good at Japanese pronunciation, “Tsu”, but his pronunciation became perfect
🙆🏻💗

4. from @sunsun_sky
 H/For his last words tonight, he said his new song Take My Hand means each n every fan is not alone but he is with every one holding hands! 😭
[So tonight, I felt, thou we part from each other, we are one holding each other’s hands! I am sooo touched!
😭 Thk u HJ! U r the best!]

Tenemos este enlace con nuevas noticias sobre la Unión de las 2 Coreas
https://www.msn.com/es-xl/noticias/mundo/corea-del-sur-apaga-los-altavoces-con-propaganda-en-la-frontera-con-el-norte/ar-AAwdJd4?ocid=spartanntp
5.  G/HJ is really itching to sing his new songs to fans. (soooo cute like a lil boy with a new toy to show off 🤣) So with much teasing, he sang Take My Hand a lil bit longer!! 😁 I think I already like that song very much lolol! Oh well it’s no secret that I am under his spell! 😆
6. E/HJ’s arm seemed so flexible, when he stretched his arm on one of stage props saying his arm fell asleep! 😆 Who knew that one day I wud see HJ stretching his arm like that on stage in front of my eyes! 🤣 Well, I should live long to see all the things he wud bring in future! 😂
7. D/HJ has a very particular n satisfied smile, when he sees his fans having so much fun & supporting him wth such passion, n I cud see him smile like that a few times today! ❤️ ahhhh it was so amazing today, the oneness HJ & fans felt together! 💗

     8. C/Believe or not (😆), HJ said he slept 12hrs last night for tonight’s concert!! As he said, he was in the concert mode tonight compared to the fan meeting mode last night, n sang & dance in a very passionate manner! Super exuberant performances tonight! 🎉💚👌🏼
9. B/Tonight, HJ n fans were so ready to have fun from the get-go n had so much fun together as one! JPN fans r just amazing wth waving their light sticks to the rhythm of the songs! 💚👍🏼
10. A/I AM DEAD!!! My heart stopped when HJ sang HEAT fr ending!!!! I always wanted to hear HEAT live in JPN & tonight my dream came true!! 😭😭😭 HJ, 本当にありがとうございます!I was sooo happy but overcome with so much emotion listening to n singing HEAT wth HJ!!! Truly AWESOME!💚

11. from @kikakhj
(As the set list changed ~After singing ’Gentleman‘)
HJ: “Is there anything that has changed? Have u noticed something changed?
会場: ⁇
HJ: “You got that right. Nothing has been changed so far. I just wanna try if the lie came out. Hahaha”
Somebody stop him!
😂

12. from @kikakhj / Tokyo Apr 21
HJ: “Looking back this tour, I think this is the first time we had such an opportunity to talk with everyone in relaxed feeling like this. I could say many words I wanted to say today, spend time feeling comfortable. It was such a concert.”

from @kikakhj / Tokyo Apr 22
HJ: “As I saiid in the previous VTR, I don’t know until when I can sing and dance...but as long as you want me to do, I will show u myself on stage.”
The last song is “HEAT”
🔥

PONGO ESTE PENSAMIENTO SIN COMENTARIOS, AL QUE LE CAE EL GUANTE QUE SE LO PONGA.
 Y NUESTRO KHJ SIGUE TRABAJANDO MIREN UNA PARTE DE LA PROGRAMACIÓN PARA EL MES DE JUNIO
from @SuperfandeKhj
KHJ FM Take my hand HENECIA member preliminary acceptance start
Tokyo 06/05
Maihama Amphitheater / con capacidad para 2700 fans.
1st opening 1pm / start 2pm
2nd opening 6pm / start 7pm




Osaka 06/12
Orix Theater
1st opening 1pm / start 2pm
2nd opening 6pm / start 7pm
Ticket price 7,800 yen



VIDEOS DEL POST
#1
PUBLISHED BY CHARM VIN AT 23 OCTOBER 2011 / 33Kviews /time 3:04 /sub English.


VIDEO #2
PUBLISHED BY DCMC2402 AT 4OCTUBER2010 /TIME 3:52 / 714Kviews.
/

No comments: