Tuesday 18 February 2014

KHJ'NEWS/ HOROSCOPE / HEARTSONFIRE / KHJ'TIPS / EVERLOVEVIDEOS

KHJ'NEWS 

SOURCE: CRAZY4HYUN**2014.02.18
1.  According to this article, it said Hyun Joong will be taking part in a movie called 'Discovery of Korea' which is a Lotte project to promote the beauty of Korea. His co-star is expected to be Choi Ji-woo. The movie is subdivided into 3 parts: Jeju, Busan & Seoul. Hyun Joong & Choi Ji-woo's part will be under the Busan slot
2.  After the drama, Hyun Joong will release album both in Korea & Japan. He will also plan to have a tour. Big News!
3. Next week there may be another kiss scene with Okryun,which has not yet been shot.
4.  What HJ does first when he's back at home is "just open the door", lol
5.  HJ sees the legs of the girl with whom he first meets, as he's so shy that he can't see her eyes.
6. Toughest scene so far is fighting scene in Ep1. Had to do photoshoot in the rain at below zero degrees. The steam emitted from the body is for real.







7.  HyunJoong's new song concept is similar to World Cup song. Because people say my choreograph is difficult, so wish to do a choreograph that is easy for everyone to dance together. 
8.  Has your life changed after filming the drama? 
KHJ: I am trying to naturally bring out 'Jung Tae'. Jung Tae is quiet, not talkative, isn't he a better person than me in his life? 
9.   How about your action scenes?
KHJ: I am okay if I got some scratches during the action scenes. The opposite actors also got beaten up so I don't only pay attention to my small scratches. Recently, I have danced in front of mirror at home, I felt weird and even wondered if I was a dance singer. (Which meant Hyun Joong is so absorbed in the drama character.)
10. (When you are getting beaten in the action scenes) does that really hurt? 
KHJ: We prepare this and that not to happen any accident. I have not got serious injured, so please don't worry.
11. What scene have you had most trouble with? 
KHJ: The first action scene that I took for 2 days in the rain. (HJ, pointing at the poster) Look, this white steam around my shoulder on the poster, that's really from my body not special effect. 
12.  What's your favorite scene? 
KHJ:  I've not thought of it yet. It's aired only 10 episodes so far, and we have episode 11 to 24 to show. I am looking forward to next scenes and everyday I am acting, I am thinking like 'this will be my favorite and best scene.' 


HOROSCOPE-GEMINIS-2014.02.18 
Today, Gemini, you might find yourself getting more irritated than you usually would at the quirks of friends, colleagues, partners, and children. Nerves could be frayed and tempers around you frazzled. At times like this it's best to remain centered and make the effort to be your usual warm and friendly self. No lasting rifts are likely to result, but tension with others can make for an uncomfortable day.


HEARTS ON FIRE 

Every little thing that you have said and done
Feels like it's deep within me
Doesn't really matter if you're on the run
It seems like we're meant to be
I don't care who you are 
Where you're from

What you did





KHJ'TIPS 
1. KHJ HAVE A PASSIONATE PERSONALITY
2. KHJ IS PROTECTOR AND FAITHFUL TO THE PERSON WHO LOVES.
3. IF KHJ GIVES HIS LOVE DOES IT WITHOUT RESERVATION, NO DOUBTS AND  NO QUESTIONS 



EVERLOVEVIDEOS
3PLAYLIST NAMED******LIVE LOVING******
1. VALENTINE2014 WITH KHJ*SONG***AS LONG AS YOU LOVE ME***BY BACKSTREET BOYS. PUBLISHED BY SU KIM ON 2014.02.12
2. PUBLISHED BY BACKSSTREETBOYD VEVO ON 2011.05.25. HAS 21.3 MILLIONS VIEWS, 73K LIKES, 12.1K COMMENTS. SONG***AS LONG AS YOU LOVE ME.
3. PUBLISHED YUMIHUI (유미희 ) ON 2014.0218.

No comments: