Tuesday 25 February 2014

HOROSCOPE / HEARTSONFIRE / KHJ'FANS TIPS / KHJ'TRIVIAS / KHJ'TIPS / EVERLOVEVIDEOS.

HOROSCOPE-GEMINIS-2014.02.23
Today you might find yourself compelled to stay at home for some reason, Gemini. Perhaps you're expecting a visitor who's late or a delivery of some kind. Therefore, you could feel somewhat antsy. You like staying home, but only if you choose to do so. Find something creative to fill the time you have to spend waiting. That might make you feel as if you're choosing even if you aren't.




FAMOUS-GEMINIS: SIR ARTHUR CONAN DOYLE: BORN 1859.05.22
 Sir Arthur Ignatius Conan Doyle DL was a Scottish physician and writer who is most noted for his fictional stories about the detective Sherlock Holmes, which are generally considered milestones in the field of crime fiction.


HEARTS ON FIRE  
Oh I am what I am. I'll do what I want.
But I can't hide. I won't go, I won't sleep.
I can't breathe 
Until you're resting here with me
I won't leave. I can't hide, I can not be
Until you're resting here with me

KHJ'FANS TIPS 
1.LOVE DOES NOT NEED TO BE UNDERSTOOD. NEED ONLY BE DEMONSTRATED.
2.***CREATE THE THINGS YOU WISH EXISTED***
3.LOVE WITHOUT ACTION IS IRRELEVANT AND ACTION WITHOUT LOVE IS INSIGNIFICANT.
4. Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."


KHJ TRIVIAS 
1. KHJ NOT LIKE TO BE ALONE?
2. IS KHJ REFLEXIVE ABOUT WHERE HE IS GOING?
3. KHJ :  LISTEN TO HIS INNER VOICE, PUT ATTENTION TO HIS DESIRES?


KHJ TIPS 
1.KHJ IS FULL OF PASSION. BUT NEVER HAD SHARE IT  WITH ANYONE?.
2. KHJ NEVER HAVE BEE IN LOVE, IN A REAL AND BLIND PASSION.?
3. KHJ HAS NOT TIME FOR LOVE?

EVERLOVEVIDEO 
3PLAYLIST: 
1.  Kim Hyun Joong -- Like Before (sub espaƱol - hangul - roma). PUBLISHED BY KPOPRADIOPDM2 ON 2013.07.21.**TIME: 4.05MINUTES**,  49.0K VIEWS, 0.8K LIKES, 0.1K COMMENTS.
2.  Kim Hyun Joong - I'm yours [English subs + Romanization + Hangul [Kara + Engsub]. PUBLISHED BY LOVEKPOPSUBS13 ON 2013.07.22**TIME 3.28** MINUTES, IT HAS 73.8K VIEWS, 0.1K LIKES, 0.1K COMMENTS
3. Kim Hyun Joong I'm Your Man (Fanmade MV) PUBLISHED BY BOSUHJVN ON 2011.11.30
**TIME 4.19 MINUTES** IT HAS 28.76K VIEWS, 0.13K LIKES, 0.02K COMMENTS.


No comments: