Monday 5 November 2018

YOU ARE THE BEST FOREVER

POST # 899 /IMAGE OF "WHEN TIME STOPPED"
HJ:”The 1st song I made right after discharge was HAZE,so singing this song here (in Makuhari) is meaningful for me. At that time my life was like HAZE.That’s why I wrote this song.안개 is HAZE,right? I think I became more matured by making songs.”
Me gusta mucho el drama "WHEN TIME STOPPED", además de por la magnífica actuación en sentimientos y emociones de KHJ, y miles de detalles más, por el vestuario, muy pero muy masculino y sencillo. KHJ será el mejor cantante de todos los tiempos. Pero quiero y necesita que todas sus fans lo conozcan, yo quiero que su mercado sea el mundo entero.
HJ: Comparing my current self to myself from 3yrs ago, on stage and in singing, how do I look? Do u think I’m still OK? All: Yeah!!!! HJ: Well, everyone looks 조금 (a little) daijoubujanai (not OK). HJ: It‘s scary thing that the time pass.
Hoshizora♬ HJ:I sang this song 3yrs ago, so I wanted to sing this song for u to bring back ur memories. Remembering the stage 3yrs ago, I was touched. This is a sad song, but feel more sad...because of the atmosphere? This is also a song for hope.
HJ: I can only say such words like ‘Thanks, I love you or grateful’. From now on, no matter what happens, let’s hold our hands each other and walk together! -Greetings HJ&Gemini: Everyone, thank u. Aishiteruyo (I love U) All: Aishteruyooo💚( Estas palabras me han dejado el corazón helado, espero que sea un hasta luego del tour 2018 por casi todo Japón, él dijo que iba a jugar golf y a bucear en los meses de nov y dic. Además de preparar otro album.) . El siguiente tuit me devolvió la vida.
HJ: “Through this tour, as a singer, as a man, as a person KHJ, I think I could make myself grow. I will always remember the cheers and passions you’re giving me now, and when I back I will write and deliver the songs for your beautiful hopes.”

HJ:...so everyone, we have to see each other for a long time. I will stand on the stage for many years to come, so please be there in front of me now and forever. Aishitemasu (I love you).
HJ: “The last word I want to say to everyone is “THANK YOU”, and I have a favor of you. Please be happy and stay healthy.”
HJ:Everyone,don’t think u’re useless!Pls think -I can do it! I am a precious one” Before I come up to the stage,I pray w/my Band for the success of the stage,but today I wish it becomes ur seeds of hope by watching our eyes, hands,legs &figure of delivering songs.
HJ:...Work hard like this,and after that,I want to away in a mountain,I might come down due to many bugs though.A diff story,but when I go to travel w/my friends,1st 8hrs is fun,but at night,there’re many bags like moths. Not fun, so I just sleep!
Paradise♬ HJ:...Everyone’s dreams are still not too late. Of course I have a dream. My dream is when I become an ojisan (middle aged man), I want to open a pet dog shop. What is everyone’s dream? Become a pet dog?🐶(no ese sueño es horrible, los perros ni gatos se deben comprar, se deben adoptar, por favor investigar todo lo que ocurre en las perreras donde venden mascotas)
re:wind🎶 HJ: This is the song the most people showed tears,so there’re times when I’m deeply touched, but today we’re shooting for DVDs, so I have to hold on. It’s not good to film my crying scene in DVD. Want to see? I became a wired guy if I do.

Time 2:48 / Published 26Oct2018 in kimhyunjoong youtube channel, now with 58Kviews. Por favor recuerde marcar like si le gusta, compartirlo en las redes sociales y siguir el canal. Además compartir su amor por KHJ.

No comments: