Sunday 24 September 2017

MY HERO, MY DIAMOND, MY EVERYTHING.












































New Press Article
Trad English @Henecia_VeroKhj
From the time of enlistment, I was thinking about the contents 
of this nationwide tour. I want to tell everyone my feelings. 
While thinking so "Kim Hyun Joong (31) who reunited with 45,000 fans for the first time in about two years after the department "national first" tour. A tour that reflects his / her hope of going directly to the place of greetings and wanting to greet himself, unlike the scale of the arena so far, selects a venue where you can feel Lyda (= Hyun Jun) closer, We conducted 18 cities 21 performances.
"I did not expect to be pleased with this, even at the airport I came to Japan for the first time in a while, so many people welcome me and welcome me as usual and support me. It was impressive. "
In order to respond to that hot cheering, we changed all the set lists (the songs and the order to play) of the performances, actively descended to the audience seats and intertwined with the fans.
"There may not have been a song to play yet (laugh). I changed the set list this time because I wanted to do the utmost thing I could do now.I experienced military service By doing "Music and acting is part of my body" feelings become stronger, standing on the stage will heal me myself, it is such feeling. "
When I listen to what is particularly remarkable in the tour that spans two months packed love for the period that I could not meet,
"There are people who bring various sizes of my life-sized panels and bring them to the venue.When I first saw it, I was a bit surprised that" I am in the audience! " You put my panel in the seat next to you and you will see the stage, so maybe you are buying a ticket for that panel ... ....?
"Because you are there, you can sing", Lida who gave the topic of a fan who always has power is the topic.Lida about the stage in Kyoto that was supposed to spend the last time with the fans Is
"I sang all songs carefully, thinking" This is the last ", but when it was the last song of this tour, it seems there was something not only for me but for everyone in the band to raise up, but tears Before it spills ... ... because I was doing my best as I was about to collapse, the moisture had completely drained out. "
Talk in full of humor. From now on, I'd like to express my feelings even with the word "I love you" that I am not good at talking to. And, what's worrisome is the future activity.
"I'm thinking about songs that look good in winter, and I have an idea of ​​music videos and jackets, I think that I can listen to the songs and compositions I did before long."
Leader traveling around the tour on a tour. Did you enjoy the long time in Japan?
"A cousin came to Osaka performance, I got on a Ferris wheel to show the city of Osaka, I was scared because there was unexpectedly high and I was afraid, since I was scared, I also went to a favorite beef bowl shop) Souvenir bought "white lover" in Sapporo.
I saw a similar item that changed its name in other places, but gamani to buy the original one (laugh). I am still a beginner, but I also bought golf equipment. In Japan, I also played golf with Bae Yong-joon brothers. "
Dog's Border Collie, Art and Matic are doing fine?
"I live together now, and I was talking on a videophone everyday during the tour.When I call a name, I answer" One! " Recently, I am looking for a pension to stay with my dog. "
■ Power-up live "Kim Hyun Joong JAPAN TOUR 2017" INNER CORE "" is broadcasted on DATV in Japan at the time of September 23 at 7 o'clock - (re-broadcasting: September 29 on late night at 1:45 pm). For details, visit the DATV official website.



VERDAD, QUE ES NUESTRO BEBÉ HERMOSO? CADA PASO POR Y PARA IMPLANTAR Y DAR A CONOCER SU MÚSICA.

Image may contain: 1 person, text
MARAVILLOSO, POR FAVOR HACER MUCHA PROPAGANDA POR TODA ASIA, LOS VUELOS SON BARATOS. EL CONCIERTO SE PUEDE LLENAR Y REPETIR DEBIDO A LA DEMANDA.
JAPÓN, FILIPINAS, LAOS, VIETNAM, GAMBOYA, TAILANDIA, MALASIA, INDONESIA, MYAMMAR(BIRMANIA), TAIWAN, CHINA, ETC. SERÁ UN ENORME ÉXITO. LO AMO.
LOS CONCIERTOS SON LOS MEDIOS MÁS EFICACES PARA CREAR LA PAZ. ORGANICEN HOTELES Y RUTAS Y BOLETOS PARA FACILITAR LA ENORME LLEGADA DE LOS FANS. ADEMÁS SE PUEDE APROVECHAR PARA LA VENTA DE LOS ALBUMES TANTO EL ÚLTIMO COMO LOS ANTERIORES.

Image may contain: 1 person, text
EVERYBODY MUST BE AND COULD BE THERE. WILL BE SO MUCH HAPINESS SORROUND IT AND BETWEN KHJ Y HIS FANS.
    ES DIVINO QUE EL CONCIERTO RESALTE SU NOMBRE *"KIM HYUN JOONG" CONCERT TOUR IN SOUL*

 POR FAVOR, PONERLE FECHA A TODO LOS OBJETOS QUE SE VAYAN A DAR O VENDER EN EL CONCIERTO, PARA EN UN FUTURO CREAR UN MERCADO DE COLECCIONISTAS DE ANTIGUEDADES DE CONCIERTOS DE KIM HYUN JOONG. ASÍ EN TODOS LOS CONCIERTOS.


 LUGAR DEL CONCIERTO DEL 2 DE DICIEMBRE ️ "Corea Academia de gimnasio migiwa (fusión), con capacidad para aproximadamente 8000 personas https://www.konest.com/m/spot_detail.html?










No comments: