Tuesday 15 April 2014

KHJ'THOUGHT / TWEETS / HOROSCOPE / LINKS(KHJ) / EVERLOVEVIDEOS

    

 Partial Translation] KIM HYUN JOONG (김현중) Interview in ajunews
After the release a new album next month, a world tour will be held to meet fans from all over the world. The album to be released this year will be the last album as a dance singer, and gave the reasons for such a statement, ‘had made an agreement with myself to take in dance music till 30 years of age’. However, it was stated at the end of the news that album will be released in June, and world tour too. Confused with the timing.
     (Breaking away from dance style) Fans may be reluctant, but dance music is not that interesting anymore, so I decided to break away from it, ha ha! Honestly speaking, I actually feel that I do not have the talent to dance and sing. Took a lot of effort in order to acquire what I have achieved, but as I grow older it will be difficult to present the best condition, so I want to put a full stop before I get tired and pant on the stage.
     Debuting with boy band SS501 in 2005, Kim Hyun Joong is in his 10th year of this business. ‘Doing this job for the long term is different from the initial over-enthusiasm’, he lamented ‘Now I know how much I love this job.’ ’10 years’ ago, I’d imagined how I’d look now, but in retrospect, my character has become honest (steady). Mentally, I feel I’d grown much too.'
     Want to be successful in both singing and acting, but these two areas are not easy to conquer. No matter how much one practices, the battle continues with no end to the war. Music and performing arts have been around for thousands of years, haven’t they? Now people are still exploring them, (exploration?) is essential for us. This is the reason why I cannot give up either. PS: So not giving up being a singer, just giving up dance music.




LOVEHOROSCOPE-GEMINIS-2014.04.15
A friend or family member could be feeling rather grim, taciturn, and not open to communication. He or she could have you wondering if you've done something wrong, or they're angry with you. If you use your warmth and generosity of spirit to induce this person to open up, Gemini, you'll probably find that the issues have nothing to do with you. You might even help relieve them! Tonight, prepare everyone's favorite meal.
FAMOUS GEMINIAN OR BORN1986


CHOI HAN BIT*ACTRESS&MODEL, BORN SEOUL:1987.06.16


TWEETS OR RE-TWEETS FROM ALIENPRINCEKHJ
@AlienPrinceKHJ
1.*Kim Hyun Joong, "a singer's blood, an actor's blood, are all flowing (in him)" @ STARAZ mag May issue
2*HJ: Despite circumstances, d actors didnt waver at all & instead encouraged each other. If not for them I think d drama wont be able to air.
3*HJ: There're many times where I felt 'I really made a good decision by choosing 'Inspiring Generation'. I literally feel 'inspired/touched'.
4*HJ: When I hear people say, "you're doing a good job," it makes me want to work even harder
5*HJ: Through IG, my attitude toward acting has changed. I fell deeper into the charm of acting. The drama made me think, 'ah, acting is fun.'
6*KHJ "Actually, I am reading one or two scripts so I think I can show another side of me (as an actor) again, after the album promotion. There's no fixed plans yet. However, I have finished a period drama, so I am just thinking about a present-day drama in the next year." from the FM on April 12
7*KHJ "I can't say one best scene (among the drama) but my most memorable line is "Fighting is not only about a skill (strength). The one who more determined, wins." I think we will realize that when we are determined and eager, we can archive something rather than when we are strong." from a FM on April 12
8*KHJ "I started (shooting) the drama from a cold winter and have finished it in spring. It ended with a feeling of spring-like warmth so I am happy but also have mixed feelings (feel relieved and missing at the same time)." from FM on April 12




LINKS FROM HYUNNIES-PEXER BLOG.1.[Photos] KIM HYUN JOONG (김현중) “IG” Lotte Fanmeet in Seoul – 2014.04.12
http://hyunniespexers.wordpress.com/2014/04/13/photos-kim-hyun-joong-%ea%b9%80%ed%98%84%ec%a4%91-ig-lotte-fanmeet-in-seoul-2014-04-12/

EVERLOVEVIDEO 
3PLAYLIST: 1. OF RUKUBEBE, MARVELLOUS, WITH THE SONGS "IF YOU ARE LIKE ME", AND "MARRY ME"(PLEASE ALL VIDEOS WITH KHJ VOICE). 2. IS THE BEST SONG OF THE MOMENT "IF TODAY GOES BY", IT IS A MAGISTRAL PERFORMANCE OF KHJ'VOICE. 3. FANMEETING OF IG(NO SUBSTITTLES), BUT YOU CAN LOVE ALL THE EXPRESION OF KHJ(I MAKE WORKOUT WHILE SEE VIDEO). GET AND KEEP YOUR HAPPINESS.

No comments: