Saturday 22 March 2014

HOROSCOPE / EUN JIWON / HEARTSONFIRE / THOUGHTS / HEALTHYFANS&HERO / EVERLOVEVIDEO


HOROSCOPE-GEMINIS-2014.03.22
A number of invitations to social events could come your way today, some from people you really don't know well. Don't pass them up, however. You could make some fortunate contacts or even some new friends at these parties. You enjoy being around people, Gemini, but today you might find it a bit tedious. Your heart is with your family. You're probably looking forward to being at home and cuddling with a romantic partner.
FAMOUS-GEMINIAN***EUN JI WOON,PARTICIPATED WITH KHJ IN MANY TV SHOWS.

EUN JI WON BORN IN SEOUL 1978.06.08

HEARTS ON FIRE

From My Heart

© Mrs Creeves
A million stars up in the sky
one shines brighter I can't deny
A love so precious a love so true
a love that comes from me to you
The angels sing when you are near
within your arms I have nothing to fear
You always know just what to say
just talking to you makes my day
I love you honey with all of my heart
together forever and never to part.
(PLEASE DIMISS THE LAST VERS)
Source: http://www.familyfriendpoems.com/poem
/from-my-heart#ixzz2wichuVER 
Family Friend Poems 





THOUGHTS
6. SELF LOVE
AS I BEGAN TO LOVE MYSELF, I FREED MYSELF OF ANYTHING THAT WAS NOT GOOD FOR MY HEALTH: FOOD, PEOPLE, THINGS, SITUATIONS, AND EVERYTHING THAT DREW ME DOWNWARD AND AWAY FROM MYSELF. AT FIRST I CALL THIS ATTITUDE HEALTHY SELFISHNESS. TODAY I KNOW IT IS SELF LOVE.



HEALTHYFANS&HERO
SIGNS-YOU-MAY-HAVE SERIOUS-HEALTH PROBLEM OF DIABETES:
1.FREQUENT URINATION
2.EXTREME THIRST OR HUNGER
3. RAPID WEIGHT LOSS
4. ITCHY SKIN
5. NUMBNESS OR TINGLING IN EXTREMITIES
6. HEARING PROBLEMS OR CHANGES IN VISION.




EVERLOVEVIDEO
 4PLAYLIST: CONFORMED BY ADDING "ALL I HAVE IS LOVE", GET IT TODAY 2014.03.22, PUBLISHED BY HYUN HENECIA YIN. THE OTHER 3 VIDEOS, ARE POSTED 3 TIMES WITH, THIS, "I AM YOURS", "LIKE BEFOR" & "I CAN ERASE". THIS MARVELLOUS VIDEOS AND SONG DESERVE GET 1 MILLIONS ON VIEWS, AND WILL THE NEXT GOAL TO GET, FOR HIS REAL LOVERS FANS.

No comments: